Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Top 10!!!

Happy anniversary to me!  Today is my 100th blog post, so to celebrate (and give myself a little, tiny break, if I'm being perfectly honest), I am re-sharing my top 10 posts as chosen by you, my amazing audience.  Enjoy!  In reverse order, because that's how we do things these days.  Thank you, Mr. Letterman.

#10 Rippled Leadership-originally posted July 17, 2015

#9 I'm Not Supposed to Adopt- originally posted June 12, 2015

#8 Let's Teach Our Kids How to Handle Money- originally posted July 15, 2015

#7 I'm Glad I Didn't Go With My Son- originally posted June 5, 2015

#6 My Son Said It Was Worth It- originally posted June 10, 2015

#5 I'm Late to the Game- originally posted July 6, 2015

#4 I (Don't) Need Approval- originally posted June 8, 2015

#3 I'm Glad My Daughter Didn't Pass- originally posted July 3, 2015

#2 Where Does Your Worry End?- originally posted July 27, 2015

#1 Who's Your BFF?- originally posted July 10, 2015

 UL robin's egg blue & long board


Apparently, June and July were great writing months for me.  Stay tuned for more insights and experiences from my crazy life.  I appreciate each and every one of you stopping by to hear what I have to say, and for sharing it with others.

P.S. Happy birthday to my sweet mom, tomorrow!:)

P.P.S. Be sure to stop by my brand new website to learn a little bit more about me and what I do.  www.JensWallsTalk.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment