Friday, January 20, 2017

Change...

Change is coming.  It's inevitable.  I'm not talking about today's presidential inauguration, though I'm glad for change in that arena (and that's all I have to say about that for the time being).  I'm actually doing a big change up on my blog.  

I've been blogging since January 1, 2015, in this particular space.  I'm not ready to spill all the details yet, and, quite frankly, some of them aren't ready yet.  Keep your eyes peeled for some fun new things to be featured in this blog space.  

 color: UL mustard seed


No need to fret.  I'll still be posting regularly.  I'll still be sharing snippets of wisdom and inspiration I've gleaned from living my life and seeing the wonderful, crazy, silly folk around me.  Things will just be...a little different.

Stay tuned, and in the meantime...

Make it a beautiful day, friends.

Catch up with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment