Monday, September 21, 2015

I'm Getting Luckier

I'm sure you've heard the saying,
The harder I work, the luckier I get.
I really believe that to be true.  The point of it, it's that there is really no such thing as luck.   It's often a combination of factors: hard work, learning, preparation, humility, being available.  Each one of those factors can look like a million things.

I've talked before about some of the benefits of having a coach. I love my coach.  She is amazing!  I can't begin to list the ways she has helped me become who I am and put a voice to the ramblings in my head. She has helped me to figure out and define what I want to be when I grow up--yes, I know that I'm 38-years-old.  I know that God isn't finished with me yet.

 UL crimson red


Recently, I've been offered another opportunity. I am not at liberty to talk about it at this point, but suffice it to say that I'm excited about it because it's an extension of something I'm already doing. This blessing also comes with a coach, so I don't have to go it alone. What better way to learn how to do something well than to learn from someone that has done it well before me?

What do you want to do when you grow up? How are you learning to do it--the school of hard knocks or a mentor? If love to hear about it below.


No comments:

Post a Comment