Friday, February 12, 2016

I Don't Need to Watch the News

I don't watch the news.  It's a rare occasion that I actually watch the news.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think that life is all sunshine and roses.  I'm not in denial about the dark and terrible evil that lives in this world. I'm aware.  I just choose to not live in a place of fear by being constantly reminded about negative events that are happening everywhere.  I'm can't dwell on the negative and then turn around and live my life in the positive.  It just doesn't work that way.  What goes in, must come out. Garbage in...garbage out.  

Our bodies work the same way as our minds. If we constantly put garbage in them, we will feel like garbage.  I have treats on special occasions, but I don't have treats for every meal. You've heard this before and you know what I'm talking about.  Sometimes we just need a reminder to not get stuck in garbage land.  

 UL electric lime


There you have it.  Short and sweet today, friends.  Be aware, but don't dwell.  Put good in, so good will come out.  Grow.  Push.  Fail.  Do it again.  Go make it a beautiful day.  

#JensWallsTalk

No comments:

Post a Comment