Saturday, September 17, 2016

What Day is it?

I'll start by apologizing for the late post!  If you've been following me for any length of time, you know I post on Monday and Friday mornings at 5 a.m. (usually)...and I wasn't there yesterday.  Super slacker I was!  I was at a conference in Las Vegas, and I brought my hubby along, so it was a bit of a vacation, too.  

We had a ton of fun.  I just enjoy being with him.  He's hot and funny, so it's fantastic to hang out with him.  We ate way too much food.  Pretty sure I gained at least 5 pounds from eating all the delicious food.  The good news is I'll be starting back to the gym on Monday--after a 3 month hiatus while my foot healed.  I'm looking forward to that and dreading it at the same time...

 colors: UL peony pink & carribean blue


I'm just checking in and want to encourage you to get away with your spouse.  It's important for a lot of reasons.  Someday your kids won't live with you anymore and you need to have connection with the person that's left.  Your kids need to see you make your marriage a priority, too.

Keeping it short this time.  I'll catch up more on Monday.  See you then!  In the meantime...

Make it a beautiful day, friends!

-Jennille

No comments:

Post a Comment