Monday, January 25, 2016

Did God Give You A Green Light?

What happens when God not only gives you the green light to do something, but provides confirmation that you are doing the right thing...and then keeps providing confirmation?  You become an unstoppable force because the Creator is on your side.  That's not to say there won't be hiccups along the way.  There will.

How does this apply to real life?  For me, I've been working on a book for about a year now.  It's a story.  It's a story I believe I'm meant to tell.  It's about something I believe in, and God keeps giving me pieces. It had not ever occurred to me before I started writing a book that a book isn't necessarily written in chronological order.  I get a nugget of an idea and then it grows, but it doesn't always go in order of how the story is already being written.  An entire story doesn't just pop into your head (at least not for me).  Sometimes I don't know what is going to happen until I'm sitting at my laptop writing.  It's really cool, actually.

 UL hot cocoa, hollyhock, & pink peony
Customize your expression at Http://JSpellman.uppercaseliving.net 


My point is this: if God has really and truly called you to do something, go do it.  It's not about you. It's about what God wants to accomplish and He will always find a way to make it happen.  If you're not sure about that one, then check out this post to see a real life example of how He showed me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment