Monday, April 11, 2016

Get Out!

Spring is finally here in my lovely state of Colorado.  Do you know how I know?  The topper is off our Jeep Wrangler.  That's when it's officially spring.  So out we went yesterday.  

We weren't the only ones with that idea.  On the trail we chose for our quick drive, (which also happens to be a fantastic rock climbing area,) there were at least 30 other cars out there.  People were camping.  People were hiking.  People were 4-wheeling.  People were rock climbing.  It was beautiful...so beautiful.  It reminded me of why I love living in Colorado.  I've now lived here longer than all the other places I've lived combined.  Maybe that means I'm getting old.  Maybe it means I actually like it here.  No.  I love it here.

 UL hollyhock & Italian Turquoise
Your "Bloom" expression is waiting here.


Wherever it is you choose to live, get out.  Go for a walk.  Play in your garden.  Go for a drive with the windows down or the top off.  It's beautiful!  It's such a gift, this world in which we live.  I'm so thankful to be able to partake in the outdoors.  Enjoy it. Today.

Make it a beautiful day, friends.


You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook (@JensWallsTalk).  See you outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment