Friday, March 4, 2016

The Problem with Being Good at Stuff

The problem with being good at a lot of things is that you're good at a lot of things...but probably not great at any. I can honestly do a lot things to much beyond a satisfactory level, but that doesn't mean that's what I'm supposed to be doing.

I believe that's why I struggled with figuring out what I'm supposed to do with my life. I could do a lot of things.  I'm 39-years-old. You've heard me say it before, but I really haven't started to come into my own until very recently.  School was fairly easy.  I'm a good worker, so getting a job is not a problem.  I'm intelligent and can relate to a lot of different people.  I say these things not to be arrogant, but to offer that if you are someone that is like me, you might have to dig a little deeper to find who you really are.

There comes a time when you either choose to continue being a Jack-of-all-trades-but-master-of-none, OR begin the journey of digging deeper to really figure out who you were intended to be.

 UL bright white & electric pink
Get your own confident expression here.


What's it going to be? I would encourage you to grow.  Yes, growth can be painful and difficult, but it can also be eye opening, exciting, beautiful, and confidence giving. Make your choice. Now go do it knowing full well that is what you chose.

MAKE it a beautiful day, friends.

Sharing is caring! If you like what you've read today out on any of my other posts, share them on the social media perform that you love. You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook (@JensWallsTalk).


No comments:

Post a Comment