Monday, January 5, 2015

Here It Is

It's a new year.  While I don't especially like New Year's resolutions because I think everyday is a new day and a chance to start fresh, it does provide a nice starting point for new endeavors.  This is mine.  My business is all about inspiring.  I understand that is a pretty vague statement and can be interpreted in any number of ways.  My goal is to inspire you to do whatever it is that you do and to do it better than you did the day before.  In doing this, I hope to create a resource for you draw encouragement from and to share with others.  I will be sharing things that inspire me and that I like.  I will be offering tips for using my vinyl expressions (that are created at my amazing corporate headquarters of Uppercase Living).  You'll meet people in my life that inspire me.  You'll probably see me mess up a bit, too, but that's why it's a journey and not a one time event.

I'm excited for you to embark on this journey me!  Grab a cup of coffee, or tea if you prefer, and a comfy chair, and let the journey begin.  Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment