Monday, August 8, 2016

I Like Me in 82 Words

I like me.

I am proud of who I am.

I like who I am on the inside.

...and the outside.

I'm not perfect.

I will never be perfect in this life.

I like me anyway.

I am beautiful.

I am intelligent.

I am tenacious.

I am creative.

I am an artist in so many ways.

I am not selfish.

I am a caretaker.

Who someone else is doesn't change who I am.  Even when they don't like me.

I like me.


What do you need to remind yourself of today?
Make it a beautiful day, friends.

colors: UL nautical blue & electric pink


Visit me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see different views of my current creative endeavors. I'm @JensWallsTalk.   You can also subscribe to this blog by simply entering your email in the "Follow by Email" box at the end of this post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment