Friday, February 3, 2017

Because 10 is Less Than 50

We finished our #Whole30 body-food-mind reset this week.  Whoo hoo!  Then there were donuts at work yesterday...and I didn't need one.  It's good.  I feel good.  As a result of continued working out, eating well, and supplementing well, I ended up losing 5 pounds by the end of the month.   

If you know me live and in person, then you know I'm not severely overweight.  Other than when I was pregnant with my kiddos, I have never gained a significant amount of extra weight.  I tell you this not to brag, but to shift your thinking a bit.  It has been my practice for the few times I have gained some extra weight to address the issue before I get to an extra 10 pounds.  Why?  Because 10 is less than 50.  It's a whole lot easier to address the issue when it's smaller than wait until you have a bigger problem...and more side effects.

 colors: UL warm stone & royal blue


The same concept applies to a lot of areas of our lives: personal finance, marriage, conflict at work, organizing/decluttering, and the list goes on.  Why do we wait until it hurts really badly before we address the problems? We don't have to. Just so you know.

As a disclaimer, I am speaking to a normal, otherwise healthy person.  There are some medical conditions or medicines that can cause weight gain, and under those conditions, we just have to do the best we can to feel as best as we can.

What issues do you need to address?  

Make it a beautiful day, friends.

Very soon you'll read these posts on my website.  Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment